Sunday, July 5, 2009

Disneyland

Last week, Saturday, my family and I went to Disneyland. First, we went to the 'Jungle River Cruise'. The animals almost made us wet! Then, we went to the Autopia, where we drove into the future. Next, we rode the Space Mountain, which is a high speed roller coaster. The Space Mountain was very dark and fast. It was kind of scary. Then we went to the Stitch Encounter. It was awfully funny, because Stitch talked to us and said all kinds of funny stuff. For example, when he did something wrong and said, "It's not my fault", we chanted back "Yes!" and he said "Yes. Oops. Said it wrong."

Then, we went to Festival of the Lion King, which is a high speed boring performance. Another boring performance is the Golden Mickeys. It's a musical film of Michey and other stories. After we ate dinner, we went home. I hope I find another fun day, or perhaps a fun day finds me!

No comments: