Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ngong Ping 360

Mom had two visitors from Cambridge University. They both came from England - a country in the Atlantic Ocean. Their names are Dr. Barnes and Dr. Henderson.

We met at Tung Chung. Then we went to buy tickets and took a cable car to Ngong ping. We saw the Buddha, too.

Next, we went to visit the chopsticks Gallery and drank some herbal tea.

Shortly after, we caught a late movie called monkey's tale. Then my brother Tony and I got some ice-cream. Then Tony and I walked all the way up the the buddha - without giving up.

Walking up the buddha is hard work because there was more than two-hundred steps. I was surprised that I could walk more than two-hundred steps - and when I was walking up the staircase at school, I would feel exhausted and tired.

After that, we ate at Vegetarian Restaurant. Then, we took a group photo.

Finally, we took cable car back to Tung Chung.

I had fun in this outing, and I'm looking forward to have another fun day like today.

3 comments:

Ricky Lam said...

Dear Gareth,

I think Ngong Ping 360 is very interesting cable car in town, probably better than the one in Ocean Park. I haven't been there and I should take a ride there.

Cheers,

Ricky

Anonymous said...

I walked up the 200 steps, too. But I must have stopped 5 times on the way to catch my breath.

Unknown said...

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for joining us with Tony and your parents for the Ngon Ping trip. It was a very happy day and I am sure your mom will share some more photos with you and you can put in your webpage too!

Take care and will love to meet you later!

Auntie Athena (from CUHK)
2 Oct 08