Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tony's birthday

Today was my big brother Tony's birthday, so my parents said that Tony could drink Coco-Cola and do other stuff that he couldn't do on these normal days.

After my family went to church, my brother chose to eat Ruby's Tuesday - a very expensive American restaurant. Tony ordered a pretty large Baked Cheese burger, which was served with fries. I ordered kid's meal - Hot Dog served with fries.


Next, we went to Baleno and bought a pair of jeans and clothes for Tony as a present.

Later, we got on the car and Dad drove us to Aunt Judy's home.
We played some video games.

Shortly after, we went swimming. Then, we ate dinner in a Japanese restaurant.

I hope that my brother could improve his behavior because he's now eighteen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have congratulated Tony.

Gareth, when's your birthday? In summer?

Rgds,
Auntie Rowena

Anonymous said...

Tony is lucky to have a loving brother like you. I don't have a brother, so I have no way of experiencing brotherly love.

Uncle Paul