Saturday, June 21, 2008

The fruit of the holy sprit

The fruits of the Holy Spirit are love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self- control, which most people can’t do so. Actually, I am one of them. That is because the Satan loves to bother people. So, we can’t actually help it. Sometimes people get under control, like when you get mad, you might cause too much anger in you. Being angry is not a problem, though. But causing too much anger in you is certainly a problem. Nobody can help you about it, so you should try solving it.
Look in the bible. The fruit of the spirit is found in Galations:23.
I can be a very good boy, but also, I can be emotinonal,too.
At school, I can be very positive and smart, but I can get sent to the princapal, too.
One day, I got sent to the princapal beacause the teacher saw me pushing my best enemy.
So don't be like a child like me.

1 comment:

Harold Au said...

It doesn't matter. I think you are a good boy now.
I pushed my cousin once, and my Mom was angry, I said sorry and Mom said I am a good boy. I think God will forgive us.