Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tony’s catastrophe

Tony’s saddest catastrophe is when he had his car accident.
One day, while I was at home, my parents and Tony did not come home. Then all of a sudden, my parent’s friends came to my home and told us that he had an accident, and he was sent to the Prince of Wales hospital. And of course, my parents stayed in the hospital with him. So guess what? Every time I went to church, I don’t want to stay there, Instead, want to stay in the hospital, spending time with my brother, Tony. So that counts as my catastrophe, too. Also, I made a warmer welcome for Tony, my brother.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a great brother to Tony, so great that you want to share the same catastrophe. I wish I had a brother, too. (But I don't.)

Uncle Paul

Becky Cheung said...

Dear Gareth,

Having a brother like you is great. Harold doesn't have brothers or sisters. He's lucky to have a friend like you.

Auntie Becky