Saturday, June 21, 2008

While mom was in the USA

The day before my mom left for the USA, I said I really miss her and I hugged her. The next day, on the day that she left, we had an argument. I wanted to bring my crystal babies to school, but she wouldn’t let me. That was how the argument started. I left to school in a huff, and when I went to school, I feel sad inside. When I went home, I received a letter from her. When I read the first line, I already started crying. The letter told me to write something to mom so when she comes back, she can read my letters. When she called home the next, I felt confident. It made feel much happier. I wrote three letters to her. This made me feel a lot happier.
This story teaches us to treasure every minute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your sharing. I never write a letter for my Mom, next time when my Mom is in another country, I will try to write a letter too.

Harold