Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fun day with my cousin Brian

I visited my elder cousin named Brian on Sunday. We had fun altogether with Tony, my brother. He brought us to the outdoor swimming pool in South Horizons.
That is pretty far away from my home. Yeesh.
We swam for about an hour. I can swim in the shallow water, where I can stand, and in the deeep water; where I cannot stand up straight.
I can swim Free style, Back stroke, and Breast stroke. (Ha Ha Ha!) I can swim fast, too. But I just swam very slowly because I just wanted to relax in the water. That was very fun(Only in the shallow water).
In the deep water, the water was sooooooooooo cold. Brian swam,too. But I think Tony can swim a little faster.
The swimming pool was very big. It is not a shape of a sqaure,though. It is a shape of a Mickey Mouse face+ears.
I can swim the whole pool in about 1:45.
I hope to swim with my cousin again

No comments: