Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy birthday!

Today is mom's birthday. This morning, I woke up in early morning (Don't tease me again, Uncle Paul) in around 8:20. I was very tired. I had to wake up early because I had to make a birthday card for Mom. I wrote it in both English and Chinese.

We went swimming in the Clubhouse. I say that Tony is a shark. I can swim very fast, too. Mom swam very slowly. Only Tony and I were the ones who know how to swim. I taught Mom how to swim breast stroke at home. I'd already known how to swim breast stroke, back stroke and freestyle. I can do a somersault in the water, too.

That night, we ate at a restaurant in Newtown Plaza, Level 7.

I think Mom had a very enjoyable birthday.

4 comments:

Ricky Lam said...

Good to hear that you had a lovely day. I need to say "Happy birthday" to her as she did the same when it was my birthday. Wow, you can do a somersault in the water, I can't do it.

Ricky

Anonymous said...

Ha ha you still remember my teasing you! Of course you woke up really early this time. And of course your mom had a great birthday because you did so many thoughtful things for her.

And since you're such a talented swimmer, maybe one day you could write a mystery story that takes place under the sea or lake or something. "One Sunday morning, while I was swimming in the sea with my brother Tony, ....

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you, Icy. Vic and I should meet you later.

Gareth, your mom must be proud of you, loving her so much.

Rgds,
Rowena

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You made your mom a cake and even taught her how to swim. Good boy, Gareth! Surely, your mom had a wonderful birthday with you and Tony!

Happy belated birthday, Icy!

Cheers,
Auntie Becky