Saturday, July 12, 2008

My "jigsaw jones" series

My mom bought me the Jigsaw Jones series. My favorite book is The case of the Food fight. Well, I guess I named my book, The case of the missing haunted house, after James Preller;who is the author of this series. Anyways, as I read that book, I noticed that Jigsaw, who is the guy who tells the story, is a detective. He likes to solve mysteries,drink grape juice, and do guess what. JIGSAW PUZZLES, that's what! His friend, Mila Yeh,(sounds like my-la yay!) is his detectve partner, and his friend, helps him solve mysteries.

In the story, as Thedore (his offical name is Thedore Andrew Jones) walked in the lunch room, a chorus of voice yelled "FOOD FIGHT!" Mash potatoes fly. Meatballs bounce. And the whole entire second grade(he's in second grade like me,too.) gets in BIG trouble. They blame Joey. But "I" know that Joey is the last guy on earth that would throw food. He would much rather eat it.
I'd read this book a millon times. I guess that reading theese chapter books can bring me funny thoughts.
I hope I can read even MORE of the Jigsaw jones series.

1 comment:

Ricky Lam said...

Who he is?

Youngest as he is
Why we never notice
He can write like an adult
Already published no doubt

He learns cooking
When others are crying
He starts blogging
While others are yelling

He keeps a pet
Never a teacher’s pet
He wants to write more
To fulfill his reader wants

He is Gareth Chan
Who is gonna a young man

Hope you like it.

Ricky